- Ph.D. in Computer Engineering, University
of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH, USA, August. 2005.
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Shanghai
Institute of Microsystem and Information Technology, Chinese Academic of
Sciences, Shanghai, China, July 2000.
- B.S. in Physics, Wuhan University, Wuhan,
China, July 1994.
- Micro Electro Mechanical System (MEMS),
microsensors and microactutators.
- Nanotechonlogy, Nanoelectronics
- Low power VLSI design, VLSI verification and
- Micro and Nanotechnology (MicroN)
- VLSI Design and Verification with Low
Power emphasis (V-Develop) Laboratory