Classes I Teach:
Introduction to Psychology
Alcohol and Drugs in Society
Web Site Links
Parenting the At Risk Child
Your souce of information about parenting children with genetic risk for antisocial behavior, addiction and ADHD.
There are many reasons students choose to study psychology, here are a few of the most common:
1. "I want to know why people do what they do!"
2. "I want to learn about myself!"
3. "I want to learn about psychological disorders!"
4. "I want to be a counselor!"
5. "I want to save the world!"
Check out these reasons for studying psychology!
Look here for answers to your questions and recommendations for courses to take.