Ashish is a Ph.D student in Computer Science and Engineering at UB. He pursued his master of science in Mechanical Engineering from UB in 2008. Ashish is working under Dr. Prabir Patra on single cell mechanics, analyzing stress generated on a single cell under deformation. This research could give a greater understanding of disease related to physiological forces. Ashish is also interested in bio-inspired nanomaterials, biosensors, nanomaterials for sustainability, carbon nanotube (CNT) and graphene structures and biomimetics. Ashish loves to play ping pong, cricket and travelling.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: Tech 150, Cubicle: M
- Research interests are Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS), VLSI, Nanotechnology and Biomedical Engineering, Modeling and Simulation of Micro and Nano Structures,Industrial and Electrical Safety.
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: Tech 150, Cubicle: N
- Research Interests: Design and fabrication of analog/mixed signal VLSI chips, VLSI testing, BioMEMS, nanotechnology and biomedical engineering.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research Interests: Computational Creativity. Artificial Intelligence techniques for computer generation of short story literature.
graduate students supervised